Last updated: [insert date]
What are cookies?
2.1 Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit the Site. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with advertising.
2.2 We use both session cookies (which expire when you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device until they expire or are deleted) on the Site.
What types of cookies do we use?
3.1 We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of the Site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be set through the Site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
- Enable and improve the functionality of the Site;
- Understand how visitors use the Site;
- Provide you with a better, more personalised user experience;
- Serve targeted advertising.
- What are your choices?
5.1 You can choose to accept or decline cookies on the Site by adjusting your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site or receive personalised advertising.
Changes to this Policy
6.1 We may update this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on the Site.
6.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this Policy.